Welcome to LSYMTech!
ype Editor (with 3D)
ype Viewer (with 3D)
are programs for browsing and editing
IC layout files (in GDSII and OASIS Formats used in EDA
). They are specifically designed to handle very large files
current chip designs and to verify visually geometry and hierarchy of
Our customers successfully analyzed files with sizes over hundred
- fast and selective loading of large stream files
- reading compressed gzipped files (.gz)
- pause/stop during loading or drawing
- zoom, panning, scaling
- 3D-view (add-on
option - for screen-shot click here)
- precisely measure distances between layout elements
- customized filtering (by color, filling, outline)
- view the cells hierarchy
- history of navigation
- printing/saving view to image
- go to a particular location within layout
- extract/clip portion of the layout and save it to a file
- overlay layouts
- control grid
- undo/redo edit
- and more...
is more advanced
viewer, which handles multi-Gigabyte files and allows to open quickly
previously loaded layouts.
From Wikipedia, GDSII
is a database file format which is the de facto industry standard for data exchange of integrated circuit or IC layout artwork. It is a binary file format representing planar geometric shapes, text labels, and other information about the layout in hierarchical form.